Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Shorts

Okay so a little while ago I submitted something to an anthology called Summer Shorts. I got in, which made me question their sanity. Apparently they knew what they were doing though because this morning (the day after it hit Smashwords) I got the news that it was....
Ranked #75 on Anthologies
Ranked #24 on Short Story Anthologies
Ranked #7 on Literary Collections
Ranked #3 on American Literary Collections

In less than 24 hours! 
This means apparently that I can be considered a Bestseller. or had a story in one. 

I'm amazed at all the great people I met last night and how great their writings is. 

Also Got to go see Pacific Rim. I'm gobsmacked (if a non-Brit is allowed to be) 

I now want to write a giant robot story. Which is a problem since I have this Roleplaying story going on with the group and a Viking story and this other story about Zeus working in a cubical. Okay. back to it. 

Write Right, Right Write!

No comments:

Post a Comment