Friday, July 19, 2013

How did that happen?

I have an ending. I don't know what happened. I sat down, in a depressed mood and 5k words later there is an ending to my story. I don't even have a MIDDLE yet! Writing the ending did give me several scenes that I now have to write and at least three other characters. I promise my readers if there are any out there that I will NOT be one of those people who milks the middle for 10 books. I just am gobsmacked that I have what I think is a legitimate ending to this story already down. I am starting to suspect that the characters are actually writing it and I'm just their stenographer. And that one of them is pissed I won't let him use the F-word.
All I can say is that this is making me feel so much better about what I'm doing that I can't express it. Which is bad for a writer. Good luck to my friends and frustrations to my enemies and everyone keep the inkwell wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment